Saturday, April 18, 2009

For Sale

If you would like to see pictures of how I used any of this stuff, let me know!!
This is what I did with the corks...

Bag full of corks $5.00. At least 150 of them!

Floating Candles - approx. 35 - .80 each
SOLD

Ivory Votive Candles - 1 package is full, a few in the other - $4.00
SOLD

River Stones - unopened - $3.00 both bags
SOLD

Crushed Stone - 2 bags unopened and another bag that was opened - $4.00
SOLD


11 Tangerine/Coral Lanterns - $2.00 each
SOLD, not picked up

8 Green Lanterns - $2.25 Each
SOLD
Votive Candle Holders - $.80 each 44 Total
SOLD

Flower shaped votive holders - 14 Total - $1.50 each

Just a picture of how I used them....

Small Wooden Easel's that I used for table numbers - 12 Total - $1.00 Each

Large Vase, kind of a tanish color - didn't use - $10.00

10 Small Hurricane Vases (not used) - $1.00 each
SOLD
The easel I used for my bridal portrait (I think I have another one somewhere!) - $10.00 each
SOLD

Small Green Tealight Holders from Crate and Barrel, only a few were used - $.80 each
SOLD



Black Picture Frame - didn't use, still in packaging - $9.00
SOLD, not picked up






No comments:

Blog Archive