Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Citrus Shrimp Tacos

Adam and I are trying to limit the number of times we eat out each week to 1-2 times. Since I am not working right now, I have been trying out new recipes. I made this last week and it was amazing.


I was in HEB shopping and this is what they were making for samples. It was one of their specials that if you bought the Shrimp and Olive Oil, you got all of the other ingredients for free. Not a bad deal, huh? I am going to include the recipe because right now it's on a little slip of paper that either I will loose or Brodie will eat....probably the later.



  • 1 -2 pounds of shrimp

  • 2 tbsp Olive Oil

  • 2 tbsp Adam's Reserve Rub

  • 1 bag of Angel Hair Coleslaw

  • Fresh Mango Pico de Gallo

  • 1/3 c Cookwell & Fin Citrus Marinade

  • 1/3 c Mayo

  • Tortillas


  1. Combine Olive Oil and Adams Rub in a Ziplock Bag - add shrimp. Let marinade for 10 minutes (I marinaded for about an hour).

  2. Combine Pico, Marinade, Mayo. Mix it up. Then add the coleslaw. Mix it up.

  3. Cook shrimp until done.

  4. Serve up with Tortillas and enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive