I am going to start organizing our recipes on this blog. We have so many pieces of paper with recipes printed out on them, but they are not organized. This way, I will always have all of our recipes in one spot.
Banana Chips
Stephanie's Blog
These banana chips turned out pretty good! I'm sure they would be great mixed with peanuts and raisins. Our oven didn't get warm at the 170 degree temperature for some reason. What we had to do was cook them at 280 for about 20 minutes and then flip them for another 20 minutes. Next time, I think I will leave them in a little bit longer to crisp up! Here's what you need:
Ingredients:
- 2 bananas, ripe, unbruised, peeled
Directions:
Preheat the oven to 170.
Slice the bananas into thin slices.
Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, lay them out on the sheet.
Bake for 2 hours with the oven door opened about 1 inch.
Flip. Bake an additional hour or so. They should be slightly firm.
No comments:
Post a Comment