
Adam and I had our 21 week appointment today. We were supposed to go on Friday, but our appointment was cancelled. Needless to say we were a little dissapointed:(
Everything is going well for us. He's at 1lb, 1oz and is measuring in the 87th percentile for his weight. We had a few pictures today, but this was the best one. He was very active and I think it was hard for her to get a nice still shot. I've gained 16 pounds so far... I've really been watching what I eat and how much I eat. Hopefully, that will be my biggest weight jump, but I'm afraid the worst is yet to come! We are so excited to get to meet the little guy.
Two of our neighbors had their babies this week! Kelly had Addison and Shal had baby Ava! A co-worker also had a little baby boy. All of these babies are getting me even more and more excited:) I know that the time is going to fly by. With school starting, a trip to Charlotte in October and the holiday's right around the corner, January 15th will be here before we know it!
I am so thankful to have Adam here with me everyday. Seriously, he is the best:) I could go on and on........
1 comment:
Hi from Great Aunt Debbie! Lookin' good baby Mille. Thumbs up to you too! Looking forward to your arrival into this world. You are so special. Created by Mommy and Daddy and the creator of the world - GOD. Hang in there where it is cozy and warm and we'll be talking to ya some more later. Hugs from all here in Illinois.
Post a Comment